March 1st, 2nd and 3rd: Hotel Indigo, Dubai
All other dates: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Hey there, thanks for choosing to book a Mowjood session. Here are a few FAQ’s before you commit.
- Each session is 2 hours. Slots are available every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am to 6pm
- You’ll get 1 main “Mowjood” image as a polaroid and digital format to post. Whatever other images we like will be yours to keep in digital format as well. However, I do reserve the right not to provide images that I don’t think are great myself. Please note the Mowjood image comes as as and is not provided RAW.
- Other images that resemble the Mowjood image are also not provided in order to preserve the uniqueness
- Image selection and edits are done on the spot. You will have the images on a link in our what’s app conversation before you leave. Please don’t ask for extras or changes after you leave.
- All images come in black and white only and are not retouched. We like it that way. Raw and real.
- Bring a few outfits, there’s a changing space
- Payment is AED1,000. You’ll pay AED200 online via credit card and the AED800 once we’re done. Can be cash or card
- Please come with an open mind and a positive outlook. Remember this is not the fish market, I’m not providing a “service”. We’re just hanging out, getting to know each other and shooting some photos
- Cancellation policy: at least 72 hours prior to shoot for a full refund
- My studio location is my house on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi (unless it’s a special day and you’re booking elsewhere). You’ll get the exact address upon confirmation