Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Hey there, thanks for choosing to book a Mowjood session. Here are a few FAQ’s before you commit.
- Each session is 2 hours. Slots are available every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am to 6pm
- You’ll get 1 main “Mowjood” image as a polaroid and digital format to post. Whatever other images we like will be yours to keep in digital format as well. However, I do reserve the right not to provide images that I don’t think are great myself. Please note the Mowjood image comes as as and is not provided RAW.
- Other images that resemble the Mowjood image are also not provided in order to preserve the uniqueness
- Image selection and edits are done on the spot. You will have the images on a link in our what’s app conversation before you leave. Please don’t ask for extras or changes after you leave.
- Yes yes, we can shoot a few in colour as well, although black and whites capture your soul
- Bring a few outfits, there’s a changing space
- The average payment is around 1500 AED. However, this is a “pay what you feel” set up where you can pay whatever you can afford. I accept anything from 1 AED to 1million AED. Please don’t let that number be your ceiling if you can afford more, and don’t let that make you feel bad if you can’t afford it. This project is about lifting each other up.
- Please come with an open mind and a positive outlook. Remember this is not the fish market, I’m not providing a “service”. We’re just hanging out, getting to know each other and shooting some photos
- Cancellation policy: at least 72 hours prior to shoot for a full refund
- My studio location is my house on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. You’ll get the exact address upon confirmation
There’s a booking fee of AED200. This is just a small amount so I don’t have to chase you or follow up. And to get you to actually call and cancel if you need to. So I apologize in advance if this is a little annoying. Please note that this is not the actual cost of the shoot, so if you would like to pay less than that amount (or nothing at all) then let me know when you show up and I’ll refund it. On the flip side, please pay what you can on shoot day, it would really help me out.
Disclaimer: We all hope to get back to commercial work one day, so if I get a job on the day of you’re booking, please forgive me for rescheduling our session.