Starting August 1st all shoots will be in Dubai at
Nasab’s Photography Studio
Hey there, thanks for choosing to book a Mowjood session. Here are a few FAQ’s before you commit.
- You’ll get 1 main “Mowjood” image as a polaroid and digital format to post. Whatever other images we like will be yours to keep in digital format as well. However, I do reserve the right not to provide images that I don’t think are great myself.
- Image selection and edits are done on the spot. You will have the images on a link in our what’s app conversation before you leave. Please don’t ask for extras or changes after you leave.
- Yes yes, we can shoot a few in colour as well, although black and whites capture your soul
- Bring a few outfits, there’s a changing space
- If there’s anyone coming with you please send me their first and last name so I can register them at reception. And give me a call when you’re walking in so I can come to get you.
- The average payment is around 1000 AED. However, this is a “pay what you feel” set up where you can pay whatever you can afford. I accept anything from 1 AED to 1million AED. Please don’t let that number be your ceiling if you can afford more, and don’t let that make you feel bad if you can’t afford it. This project is about lifting each other up.
- Please come with an open mind and a positive outlook. Remember this is not the fish market, I’m not providing a “service”. We’re just hanging out, getting to know each other and shooting some photos
Once you submit a booking request it’ll take up to 24hrs for me to review and accept, so please be patient. See you soon!
Disclaimer: We all hope to get back to commercial work one day, so if I get a job on the day of you’re booking, please forgive me for rescheduling our session.